Super Challenge 2020 – January 25-26, 2020
The TOPS Super Challenge is a USA Gymnastics sanctioned compulsory and optional women’s gymnastics invitational hosted annually by TOPS Gymnastics Boosters Club. TOPS Gymnastics is the competitive gymnastics program of KIDS Are TOPS Sports Center.
Fantastic Gifts & Awards:
- All Compulsory Gymnasts receive Medals.
- All-Around Trophy for all Compulsory Gymnasts.
- Team Awards.
- Great Goodie Bags.
- Coaches Gifts.
Team Entry Fee: $50 / Level 3-5 & Xcel $105 / Optionals $120 / Level 2 $90
Registration deadline is December 8th, 2018. No Refunds after December 7th.
For more Super Challenge registration information, please contact: Meghan Weimer
KIDS Are TOPS Sports Center, 7644 Paragon Road, Centerville, Ohio 45459
Absolutely FREE! – We are pleased to announce that all spectators will not only enjoy the benefit of free parking but also free admission!
Mark Your Calendars:
- Super Challenge 2020 – January 25-26, 2020
- The Super Challenge will host 2 gyms of simultaneous competition. All sessions of the competition will be run in a Modified Capitol Cup Format (flight A/B).
- Only top quality AAI gymnastics equipment will be used at TOPS Super Challenge. AAI is the equipment preferred by the Olympic Games, World Championships and most major championships and tours!
- Spectators will enjoy the comfort of fully cushioned banquet chairs on risers for excellent viewing!
- Electronic Score Entry and Display provided by Elite Scoreboards.
- Coaches USAG Card: Coaches are required to wear the wristband provided at Check-in during the entire meet. All coaches must present their USAG professional membership card when checking in. Coaches without proper identification will not be allowed on the competition floor. If you do not have your card, visit the USAG Member Service web-site to print out your current information or coaches may access their membership online and present via smartphone at check-in. Tops will not be responsible for obtaining your current membership information.
Great Location and Accommodations:
Roberts Convention Centre Wilmington, Ohio at I-71 & Route 68 ~ Only 30 Minutes from Columbus, Cincinnati and Dayton with plenty of seating and parking ~
Room Available at:
The Holiday Inn (Connected to The Roberts Centre) 800-654-7036
*Be sure to ask for the TOPS Discounted Rate when booking!